Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The products contained on this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any product on Good Life. Good Earth. Company’s web site is not meant to heal health issues. The FDA has not reviewed products. Review your medical conditions and usage of products with a doctor if you have health issues.
Product refunds are granted only within 30 days from purchase date. Products must be returned to the Good Life. Good Earth Company address for full return.
In no event shall Good Life. Good Earth. Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use of products.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Good Life. Good Earth. Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Good Life. Good Earth. Company may make changes to the materials/products contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Good Life. Good Earth. Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Good Life. Good Earth. Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Good Life. Good Earth. Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell any collected information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.